West Valley CERT
Classes will be held at 6253 West 6200 South. Please see the schedule listed below for modifications.
If you need to make-up a class, please attend the class you need to make-up to complete the course and get your badge and certificate.
Please check our social media column for updates as well.
Schedule: (Next class will begin Spring, 2019)
- Feb 28 – Disaster Preparedness/Introduction
- Mar 7 – Team Organization
- Mar 14 – Fire Suppression (6567 So. Wakefield Way)
- Mar 21 – Light Search and Rescue (6567 So. Wakefield Way)
- Mar 28 – Disaster Medical Part 1
- Apr 4 – Disaster Medical Part 2
- Apr 11- Disaster Psychology
- TBD – Final Drill
All classes start at 7:00 PM SHARP! The cost for the course is $50 per person to cover all of the supplies you will use during the course. For more information on the course content, choose the Training Course link at the top of the page.
The drill (disaster simulation) will be held at the: